Create To Do list with stationery - Miscrosoft Office1. Click the section in your notebook where you want to add a To Do list of items that you can check off.
2. On the Format menu, click Stationery.
3. In the Stationery task pane, expand the Planners category.
4. Do one of the following:
* Click Simple To Do List to create a page with a single column of items that you can check off.
* Click Prioritized To Do List to create a page of items that are sorted into three columns (high, medium, and low priority).
* Click Project To Do List to create a page with two sets of items grouped by project headings, with a separate notes section for each project.
5. Click next to each item, or select its placeholder text, and then type the task that you want to track and complete.
6. To mark an item as completed, click its note flag.
Labels: Microsoft OfficeSubscribe in a reader