Keyboard menu key

On computer keyboard (or keypad as someone calls it) there is Menu key that lots of people didn't ever use. The key is placed on the right side of keyboard between the Window Key and the Control Key. Or between AltGr and Ctrl. Or some other place, anyway it look like this:

When you press it,
it opens up a drop-down menu for whatever program you're in. Like right click on mouse. So the name of the key could also be Right-Click Key.

Labels: ,

Subscribe in a reader


At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Submit Site For Free said...

Nice computer tricks. Please add contact us page so that users can contact you.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home